We are excited to announce a new session of the North Baton Rouge Industrial Training Initiative, a fantastic free job-skills training program. The new session of classes will begin in January 2023.
Are you interested in learning a skilled trade that will prepare you to work for local industrial employers? This may be the program for you.
The North Baton Rouge Industrial Training Initiative (NBRITI) is sponsored by ExxonMobil and Baton Rouge Community College (BRCC). This program provides training, credentials, and job placement for students in four in-demand fields.
WHICH PROGRAMS ARE AVAILABLE?
- Electrical – upon successful completion, receive NCCER certifications, Level 1 and Level 2
- Millwright – upon successful completion, receive NCCER certifications, Level 1 and Level 2
- Pipe Fitting – upon successful completion, receive NCCER certifications, Level 1 and Level 2
- Welding -upon successful completion, receive X-ray certification
HOW LONG ARE THE PROGRAMS?
Each program is 52-weeks long, and classes meet twice per week from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. The program also contains job placement assistance and career fair opportunities for its graduates.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
While the program is designed to fully prepare you for a career in your chosen field, successful students will display timeliness, attention to detail, and strict adherence to safety protocols.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
- Visit the website: North Baton Rouge Industrial Training Initiative
- Call (225) 216-8239 or email: email@example.com
Written by Karla Stewart